Alpine SPR-60C 6-1/2" Component 2-Way Speaker Sys (SPR-60C)
( Item in stock! )
- 110 Watts RMS
- 330 Watts Peak
- Ultra Smooth 1" Silk Dome Tweeter
- Swivel Tweeter Mounting
- H.A.M.R. Surround (Patent Pending)
- Multi-Layer Hybrid Fiber Cone
- Large Square Wire Dual-Layer Voice Coil
- High-performance Linear Drive Motor
Feel The Sound
The Type-R’s class-leading excursion and stable structure offers real-world reduction in power compression. This provides increased bass performance output, as well as a consistent, clean, and distortion-free sound at nearly any listening level. The woofer cone is made of a multi-layered hybrid fiber that delivers powerful and uncolored vocal performance and musicality. These speakers perform with clarity and almost perfect balance under continuous power demands.
Compact Design & Strength
Small is Better
The new smaller Neodymium Magnet on the Type-R series allows the total speaker dimensions to be smaller. Not only do you get better performance and control, the compact size makes them easier to install in a wider variety of vehicles. Plus, they are much lighter than typical designs using standard magnet technology.
HD Polymer Frame
Traditional speaker frame designs rely on steel making them larger and heavier. The new Type-R series uses a revolutionary HD Polymer frame making the speaker stronger, lighter, and easier to install.
Ride that Wave
As with many high-end speakers, the Type-R components incorporate Wave Guide technology in the form of a phase plug in the center of the woofer cone. The Wave Guide enhances in-car sound dispersion and helps eliminate phase distortion. Alpine’s unique Dynamic eXpander ring stiffens the cone around the Wave Guide, eliminating a big source of distortion in typical designs caused by cone flexing.
Awesome Power Handling
The Type-R series continues its legendary reputation for power handling capabilities. One reason is Alpine’s patented Linear Drive Motor. It uses a square-wire voice coil that is a large 30mm diameter, driven by a small, powerful neodymium magnet. This unique design provides linear motion over an extremely wide excursion, efficiently turning your amplifier’s power into great sound. At high volumes, when other speakers give up, Type-R’s Linear Drive Motor keeps on producing high quality output.
Features and SpecificationSPECIFICATIONS
- CEA-2031 Power Rating: 110 Watts
- Power Handling Capacity (RMS): 110 Watts
- Power Handling Capacity (Peak): 330 Watts
- Tweeter Mounting Diameter (mm): 37.9mm
- Tweeter Mounting Diameter (in): 1-1/2''
- Tweeter Mounting Depth (mm): 19 mm
- Tweeter Mounting Depth (in): 3/4''
- Woofer Diameter (mm): 165mm
- Woofer Diameter (in): 6-1/2''
- Woofer Mounting Diameter (mm): 136mm
- Woofer Mounting Diameter (in): 5-3/8''
- Woofer Mounting Depth (mm): 59mm
- Woofer Mounting Depth (in): 2-3/8''
- Crossover Size (mm): 63mm x 32mm x 24mm
- Crossover Size (in): 2-1/2'' x 1-1/4'' x 15/16''
- Frequency Response: 65Hz - 29kHz
- Impedence: 4 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 88dB (1W/1m)
- Tweeter Type: 1'' (2.5cm) Ring Radiator Tweeter
- Voice Coil Type: Large Aluminum Voice Coil/Copper Square Wire
- Magnet Material: Neodymium Magnet
- Swivel Application: Swivel Application
- Application Type: Flush Mount, Surface Mount
- Cone Material: Hybrid Multi Layer Cone
- Motor Technology: Linear Drive Technology
- Surround: HAMR Surround
- Voice Coil Type: Large Aluminum Voice Coil
- Voice Coil Wire: Copper Square Wire
- Magnet: Ultra High Density Neodymium Magnet
- DX Ring: DX Ring
- Wave Guide: Wave Guide
- Mounting: Shallow Mounting Design
- Mounting Adapters: Mounting Adapter Kit Included
- Design: Bi-Amp Ready Design
- Design: In-line Network Design
- Attenuation Control: 4 Step (0, -2, -4, -6 dB)
- High Grade Network Components: High Grade Network Components
- Others: Pure Copper Trace-Style Resistance Circuit Board